The BHK Congress 2020 offers an opportunity to deliver presentations in either a poster or an oral format therefore authors are invited to submit an abstract.
The deadline for abstract submission for participants is September 15, 2020.
The deadline for abstract submission for invited speakers is September 30, 2020
- All abstracts must be submitted via online abstract submission form
- Authors will receive an automatic confirmation once an abstract is submitted
- All abstracts will be forwarded to the Scientific committee for review. Confirmation of the status/form of the presentation will be sent once the review process is complete but no later than September 20, 2020
- Authors are asked to state their format preference as part of their abstract submission however the Scientific committee reserves the right to decide on the final form of the presentation as well as whether abstract will be accepted/rejected
- The presenting author is expected to register and attend the BHK Congress 2020 by the communicated registration deadline and to do the presentation at the event
- There is no limit on the number of abstracts that an individual may co-author, however each person may be the first author of a maximum of two abstracts.
Guidelines for submission:
- All abstracts must be submitted and presented in clear English-American with accurate grammar and spelling of a quality suitable for publication. We recommend that a native English speaker should edit each abstract before submission.
- Please include full name (not initials) of each author so that an accurate index could be produced. If the author is on more than one abstract, please make sure that the name and affiliation is identical in each abstract, so that all abstracts could be indexed to the same name.
- The abstract should include an introduction, clear statement of the problem, and the hypotheses. Please note the materials and methods which have been employed. However, tables or figures shall not be included. Please also avoid superscripts and subscripts, special symbols and formatting wherever possible. Please do not include references.
- Choose abstract classifications that best match your topic.
- The abstract itself should not exceed 250 words. Keywords are limited to 5.
- Please follow the formatting of the sample abstract carefully with respect to font type and size, capitalization, bold and italics.
- Abstract content cannot be changed once submitted.
- All abstracts must be presented in .docx format by filling a template.Template for submission can be downloaded HERE
A Note on Self-Plagiarism: Abstracts must not duplicate previously published abstracts. Abstracts that are substantially the same as published abstracts cannot be accepted as copyright may be held elsewhere.